Laravel is one of the most rapidly growing PHP framework in the world, created by Taylor Otwall in June 2011. It is intended for MVC (Model-ViewController) based web development. Some of the popular features of Laravel includes modular packaging system, Eloquent ORM, Blade templating engine, Migrations etc. In this video tutorial series, we are going to cover all the basic concepts of Laravel framework.
Table of Contents
- 1. Installing Composer Dependancy Manager
- 2. Laravel 5.2 Installation
- 3. Laravel Folder Structure
- 4. Introduction to Laravel Routing
- 5. Using Controllers in Laravel
- 6. Working With Views in Laravel
Series is still under development. Check back often for updates.